Ap Grama/Ward voluntary post Recruitment 2020:- Recently Andhra Pradesh has released a notification for Grama/Ward Volunteer(Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, Ap ) 10700 Ward Volunteer Vacancies Posts.
So those candidates who are interested in this job can apply for the job before the last date 28th July 2020. So the officials of the Panchayat Raj & Rural Development Dept, is inviting all the talented candidates through the online mode application.
Interested Candidates can download the notification form from the below section. Read all the necessary information and apply for the job.
Ap Grama/Ward voluntary post Recruitment 2020
So those candidates who want to apply for this can read all the necessary information about the Ap Ward Voluntary. We have given all details to you which will help you to apply for the job. So before applying for this job you must check out all eligibility criteria of the job.
Ap Grama/Ward Volunteer Recruitment 2020-Job Overview
|Name of the Organization||The government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Number of Vacancies||10700 Vacancies|
|Name of Post||Grama/ Ward Volunteer|
|Starting date of application||28th April 2020|
|Last Date to Apply||28th July 2020|
|Job Category||Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Application process||Online Application|
|Education Qualification||10th, 12th, Bachelors Degree|
|Age Limit||18-35 Years|
|Fees Details|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 500/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 100/-
|Selection Process||Written Test|
How To Apply For Ap Grama/Ward voluntary post Recruitment 2020
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of https://gswsvolunteer.apcfss.in/
- you will see the notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.