Bank of Baroda IT Specialist Officer Recruitment 2019 – 25 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date and Full Notification – Bank Of Baroda has recently announced form Online Application Form for the Post of IT Specialist.Those Candidate Who are Interested and Full fill all Eligibility Criteria Can Read This Full Notification.And If you don’t Know about this Post.Then You can read About it Below.We have give complete information about this post.And how to apply for this post.So read all instruction carefully and then fill the form by visiting its official website.We have given link below.
BOB Latest Special Officer(So) Vacancy Full Notifications
BOB SO 2019 Important Dates
- Application Begin: 13/08/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 02/09/2019
- Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 02/09/2019
- Exam Date: Notified Soon
- Admit Card Available: Notified Soon
- General / OBC/ EWS: 600/-
- SC / ST / PH: 100/-
- Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan Fee Mode Only.
BOB SO 2019 Vacancy Details | Total: 25 Post | Age Limit as on 01/08/2019
|02||Mobility & Front End Developer|
|01||Emerging Technologies Export|
Bank Of Baroda SO Selection Procedure
Selection will be based on shortlisting and/or qualifying test and subsequent round of Personal Interview and/or Group Discussion.
• Bank/Subsidiary reserves the right to change (cancel/ modify/ add) any of the vacancy, any of the criteria, method of selection and provisional allotment etc.
• The Bank/Subsidiary reserves its right to call candidates for the test (if required)/ GD/ PI or any other mode of the selection process. The candidates may be called in a ratio as deemed fit, depending upon the vacancy etc.
• Adequate candidates as decided by the Bank/subsidiary will be shortlisted based on their qualification, experience and overall suitability for Interview. Most suitable candidates will be called for GD and/or PI and merely applying for the post does not entitle the candidate to be eligible for the selection process.
• The qualifying marks in test/Interview will be as decided by the Bank/subsidiary.
A candidate should qualify in all the processes of selection, GD and/or PI (as the case may be) and sufficiently high in the merit to be shortlisted for the subsequent process.
• In case more than one candidate scores the cut off marks (common mark at cut off point), such candidates will be ranked according to their age in descending order.