CBSE Recruitment 2020- If you are looking for Online Jr Assitant, Steno & Other Post Vacancy 2020 then you have visited at the right page. On this page, you will get all information related to CBSE Recruitment 2020. And Result of CBSE recruitment 2019 free job alert. You can check all notification related to the latest CBSE Assitant recruitment on CBSE Recruitment.
CBSE Recruitment Online Jr Assitant Vacancy 2020
This is very good news for that candidate who is preparing for CBSE Jr Assitant or Steno or for another post. Central Govt has announced 357 junior Assitant vacancies for CBSE Jr Assistant, Steno & Other Recruitment 2020. So if you think you are an eligible candidate for this job then you can check all the details which are given below. After read all the information you can apply for this job.
CBSE Jr Assistant Vacancy Details
|Department Name||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Job Location:||New Delhi, Delhi|
|Post Name:||Jr Assistant, Steno & Other|
|First Date of Application||Update Soon|
|Closing Date||Update Soon|
CBSE Jr Assistant Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for a job check all these Eligibility criteria. If you fit in all these criteria then you can apply for this CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment.
|Education Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree, B.E./B.Tech, M.SC., MCA|
|Selection Procedure:||Written Exam and Interview|
|Application Fees For General/OBC||1500/-|
|Application Fees For SC/ST||Nil|
How To Apply For CBSE Jr Assitant
After Checking all the details its time to fill the application form. If you applying the first time then you should have to read all these instruction while applying for a job. And if you know all about how to apply for CBSE assistant recruitment then you can skip this part.
- First of all, after reading all instruction click on the official notification of the job. It will redirect you to Notification page. There you will see all job related to CBSE Recruitment.
- Click on Job Notification and it will take you to the registration page. Read all the instruction before Registration.
- Fill all the information related to you in registration and click on register now. You will get your login id and password on your email account.
- Open your email account and login to the job website and fill your all information related to the job and upload your latest photo and click on submit button.
- Once you submit you will be asked to make a payment online you will see some bank on the screen. Choose a bank on which you have an account and pay fees amount. If you belong from SC/ST then you don’t have to pay.
- After payment, you will get the form application print take a hard copy of your application. It will help you with the future when you will go for an examination. If anything goes wrong you can show your registration form.
All Latest Jobs
- CBSE Recruitment-Apply Online Jr 357 Assistant, Steno & Other Post Vacancy 2020
- AP Postal Circle 2020-2707 GDS Posts
- Daily Current Affairs 19 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 18 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 17 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 16 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 14 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 13 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 12 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 11 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 10 March 2020
- PPSC Functional Manager Recruitment 2020 – 17 Functional Manager Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- BPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2020 – 221 Civil Judge Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- Odisha Police Driver Recruitment 2020 – 231 Driver Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- MSCWB Conservancy Mazdoor Recruitment 2020 – 858 Conservancy Mazdoor Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- UKSSSC Junior Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 746 DEO, Tax Collector & Various Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- SEBI Officer Grade A Recruitment 2020 – 147 Assistant Manager (Officer Grade A) Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- SAIL Technician Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 100 Technician Apprentice Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- Daily Current Affairs 9 March 2020
- Daily Current Affairs 8 March 2020