Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019-2562 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –:Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has recently announced an Online Application form for the posts of 2562 Apprentice Vacancy 2019 from 10th, ITI pass candidates. Those candidates who are Interested and Full fill all Eligibility Criteria Can Read This Full Notification. And If you don’t know about this post. Then You can read about it Below. We have to give complete information about this post. And how to apply for this post. So read all instructions carefully and then fill the form by visiting its official website. We have given the link below.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Full Notifications
Recent Week Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has announced a recruitment notification for the post the posts of 2562 Apprentice Vacancy 2019 from 10th, ITI pass candidates. Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 has issued For Only those candidates who are capable of this job. So you should have to check our website regularly for all the latest updates related to the latest Jobs. If you want to see Minimum Age criteria, then you can check below, or you can also visit there official website, which is given above in the post, and you can check all the information about it.
So that candidate who is eligible for this job can apply for the post before the last date. We have given all the necessary information related to how to apply for this job and all the steps required to complete the online form.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||23 December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||22 January 2020|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Fees
- For UR, SEBC & EWS candidates-800/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidate-No Fees
- Payment Mode:-Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking OR Challan.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 15 Years
- Maximum Age: 24 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
There are lots of candidates who were waiting for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 and now vacancy has open. So if you have prepared well for the exam, then get ready for online notification for an online Job. We have mentioned all the information related to the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019. So before applying for Job, You should have to check all eligibility criteria and essential links and dates through notification.
For applying for a job online, candidates have to visit the official website where you will have to fill all mandatory information in the application form; you have to upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature. If you want to know how to set photo size and signature size, then you can visit our blog section. There we have explained everything about how to edit and upload photo and signature.
And to pay the application fee, you can choose a net banking/credit card/debit card also. Once you have done everything, check all the information that you have filled correctly or not. And after that, take a hard copy of your application form for further inquiry.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Education Qualification||Age Limit|
|Candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks and also possess ITI in the relevant trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.||15 to 24 years|
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Vacancies
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Apprentice||2562||As per Apprenticeship rules|
Units & Category Wise Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy Details
|Units||No. of Vacancy|
|Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder, Mumbai||131||69||39||19||258|
|Kalyan Diesel Shed||28||14||08||03||53|
|Kurla Diesel Shed||31||16||09||04||60|
|S&T Workshop, Byculla||31||17||09||03||60|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||63||32||18||09||122|
|Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal||40||21||13||06||80|
|Electric Locomotive Workshop, Bhusawal||62||31||17||08||118|
|TMW Nasik Road||25||15||07||03||50|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||17||09||03||02||31|
|Diesel Loco Shed||62||33||17||09||121|
|Electric Loco Shed, Ajni||25||13||07||03||48|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||39||23||12||06||80|
|Carriage & Wagon Depot||40||19||08||06||73|
How To Apply Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- First of all, you will have to visit the website. The link is given in the above table.
- Now you have to click on News Notification and read all notification in detail.
- Then Go to apply online link.
- Fill your educational and personal details in the application form.
- Upload required document & scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee via net banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- And take a hard copy of the application form for future updates.
More Latest Jobs
- DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2020 – 116 Apprentice Trainees Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- DDA Junior Secretariat Assistant Recruitment 2020 – 629 Jr Secretariat Assistant, Mali, Stenographer & Various Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- UP Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 – 3951 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- NALCO Graduate Engineer Recruitment 2020 – 120 Graduate Engineer Vacancy 2020 Full Notification
- NPCIL Executive Trainee Recruitment 2020 – 200 Executive Trainee Vacancy 2020 Full Notification