Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2020:-If you have done your graduation and still finding a government job in Delhi. Then don’t worry about it. Because recently Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre have announced recruitment notification for 06 Senior Resident Vacancies Posts in Delhi.
Only DM/MD/DNB candidates can apply for this job post in Online Mode. You can download more information from the below section.
And submit your Online application form before the last date 30th Aug 2020 through the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2020
In the below section you have found information about Delhi State Cancer Institute Vacancy Posts like “Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee,” and how to apply the online form. You can check more details from the official website of Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre.
Delhi State Cancer Institute Recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre|
|Name of Posts||Senior Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||06 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application||10th June 2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||30th Aug 2020|
|Job Location||Delhi Government|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Education Qualification||MD/ DNB/ DM|
|Age Limit||Min-21 Years|
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 800/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 400/-
How To Apply The Application Form
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre.
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Apply Now||Click Here|