Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital recruitment 2020:-Good News for Delhi people.If you are looking at a government job in Delhi. Then here is the good news for you. Recently National Health Mission (NHM) has announced recruitment notification for 5 Sr. Resident Vacancies Posts In Delhi.
If you are interested in this job (Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital vacancy) Then you can apply for Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital recruitment from their official website. And download all notification about this job from our website (SarkariPocket)
And submit your Online form before the last date 30th Aug 2020 through the official website.
Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital recruitment 2020
Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital vacancy has announced recruitment notification for 5 Sr. Resident Vacancies Posts In Delhi. If you are interested in this job and if you have found information about a job like “Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee, and how to apply the online form.
Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission (NHM)|
|Name of Posts||Sr. Resident|
|Number of Vacancies||05 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application||11th June 2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||30th Aug 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Education Qualification||PG Degree/ Diploma/ DNB|
|Age Limit||Min-21 Years|
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 600/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 300/-
How To Apply The Application Form
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Dr. NC Joshi memorial hospital vacancy
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.
|Official Website||Click Here|