Hassan District Recruitment 2020:- Have you done your study and looking for a government job. Then don’t worry about it. Recently Women Child Development Dept has announced recruitment notification for 20 Chairperson & Member Vacancies Post in Hassan.
Anybody can apply for Hassan District Recruitment 2020 Vacancy posts ( 4th Class, 9th Class, SSLC ) Online Mode. You can download information from the below section.
Submit your Online form before the last date 30th Aug 2020 through the official website.
Hassan District Recruitment 2020
In the below section you have found information about Hassan District Recruitment Posts like “Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee, and how to apply the online form. You can check also more information from the Official of “Women and Child Development Department“
Hassan District Recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||Women and Child Development Department|
|Name of Posts||Research Scientist, Research Asst & Laboratory Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||20 Vacancies|
|Starting date of Application||11th June 2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||30th Aug 2020|
|Job Location||Karnataka Government|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Education Qualification||4th Class, 9th Class, SSLC|
|Age Limit||Min-21 Years|
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 600/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 300/-
How To Apply The Application Form
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Women and Child Development Department
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.