HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019-74 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –:HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 has recently announced an Online Application form for the posts of 74 Subordinate Allied Services Vacancy 2019 from Graduate pass candidates. Those candidates who are Interested and Full fill all Eligibility Criteria Can Read This Full Notification. And If you don’t know about this post. Then You can read about it Below. We have to give complete information about this post. And how to apply for this post. So read all instructions carefully and then fill the form by visiting its official website. We have given the link below.
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Full Notifications
Recent Week HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 has announced a recruitment notification for the post the posts of 74 Subordinate Allied Services Vacancy 2019 from Graduate pass candidates. HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 has issued For Only those candidates who are capable of this job. So you should have to check our website regularly for all the latest updates related to the latest Jobs. If you want to see Minimum Age criteria, then you can check below, or you can also visit there official website, which is given above in the post, and you can check all the information about it.
So that candidate who is eligible for this job can apply for the post before the last date. We have given all the necessary information related to how to apply for this job and all the steps required to complete the online form.
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||26 December 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||15 January 2020|
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Application Fees
- For UR, OBC & EWS candidates-675/-
- For SC/ST/PWD Candidate-500
- Payment Mode:-Pay Examination fee through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking OR Challan.
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 45 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019
There are lots of candidates who were waiting for HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 and now vacancy has open. So if you have prepared well for the exam, then get ready for online notification for an online Job. We have mentioned all the information related to the HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019. So before applying for Job, You should have to check all eligibility criteria and essential links and dates through notification.
For applying for a job online, candidates have to visit the official website where you will have to fill all mandatory information in the application form; you have to upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature. If you want to know how to set photo size and signature size, then you can visit our blog section. There we have explained everything about how to edit and upload photo and signature.
And to pay the application fee, you can choose a net banking/credit card/debit card also. Once you have done everything, check all the information that you have filled correctly or not. And after that, take a hard copy of your application form for further inquiry.
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|Bachelor degree of any recognized University.||18 to 45 years|
HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019 Vacancies
| Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019||Inspector/Inspector (Audit) Cooperative Societies||43||13900/- (Per Month)|
|Election Kanungo||20||12660/- (Per Month)|
|Extension Officer||09||13900/- (Per Month)|
|Panchayat Inspector||02||13900/- (Per Month)|
Category & Posts wise HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Posts Details
|Category||Inspector (Audit)||Election Kanungo||Extension Officer||Panchayat Inspector||Total|
How To Apply HPPSC Subordinate Allied Services Exam 2019
- First of all, you will have to visit the website. The link is given in the above table.
- Now you have to click on News Notification and read all notification in detail.
- Then Go to apply online link.
- Fill your educational and personal details in the application form.
- Upload required document & scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee via net banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- And take a hard copy of the application form for future updates.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||New Registration | Login|
|HPPSC Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
More Latest Jobs
- UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-136 Attendant & Driver Post Vacancies
- RCF MT Recruitment 2020-393 Engineer, Officer Apply Now
- HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020-1983 PTI Vacancies Apply Now
- KSFES Recruitment Karnataka 2020-1567 Fireman, Firemen Driver/ Driver Mechanic & Fire Station Vacancies
- Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020-30 Law Officer Vacancies Apply Now