ITI Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020-806 Post, Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification –: MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 has recently announced an Online Application form for the posts of 806 Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & State Tax Inspector Vacancy 2020 from Graduate pass candidates. Those candidates who are Interested and Full fill all Eligibility Criteria Can Read This Full Notification. And If you don’t know about this post. Then You can read about it Below. We have to give complete information about this post. And how to apply for this post. So read all instructions carefully and then fill the form by visiting its official website. We have given the link below.
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Full Notifications
Recent Week ITI Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020has announced a recruitment notification for the post the posts of 806 Police Sub Inspector, Assistant Section Officer & State Tax Inspector Vacancy 2020 from Graduate pass candidates. MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 has issued For Only those candidates who are capable of this job. So you should have to check our website regularly for all the latest updates related to the latest Jobs. If you want to see Minimum Age criteria, then you can check below, or you can also visit there official website, which is given above in the post, and you can check all the information about it.
So that candidate who is eligible for this job can apply for the post before the last date. We have given all the necessary information related to how to apply for this job and all the steps required to complete the online form.
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Important Dates
|Starting Date for Submission of Online Application||28 February 2020|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application||19 March 2020|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee by Challan||20 March 2020|
|Date of Preliminary Exam||03 May 2020|
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Application Fees
|For Unreserved Candidates||374/-||Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking OR Challan|
|For Reserved Candidates||274/-|
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Age Limit
- Minimum Age: 18 Years
- Maximum Age: 43 Years
- Age Relaxation Extra as Per Rules.
ITI Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020
There are lots of candidates who were waiting for MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 and now vacancy has open. So if you have prepared well for the exam, then get ready for online notification for an online Job. We have mentioned all the information related to the ITI Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020. So before applying for Job, You should have to check all eligibility criteria and essential links and dates through notification.
For applying for a job online, candidates have to visit the official website where you will have to fill all mandatory information in the application form; you have to upload a scanned copy of the photo and signature. If you want to know how to set photo size and signature size, then you can visit our blog section. There we have explained everything about how to edit and upload photo and signature.
And to pay the application fee, you can choose a net banking/credit card/debit card also. Once you have done everything, check all the information that you have filled correctly or not. And after that, take a hard copy of your application form for further inquiry.
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Eligibility Criteria
|Post Name||Educational Qualification||Age Limit|
|PSI||Graduate in any Discipline form recognized University.|
|ASO & STI|
MPSC Subordinate Services Combined Preliminary Exam 2020 Vacancies
|Post Name||No Of Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|Maharashtra Subordinate Services Non-gazetted Group-B Combined Preliminary Examination 2020||806||38600 – 122800/-|
Post Name & Category wise Vacancy
|Post Name||Open Category||Reserved Category||Total|
|Police Sub Inspector (PSI)||475||175||650|
|Assistant Section Officer (ASO)||52||15||67|
|State Tax Inspector (STI)||64||25||89|
|Category||No Of Vacancy|
How To Apply ITI Limited Engineer Recruitment 2020
- First of all, you will have to visit the website. The link is given in the above table.
- Now you have to click on News Notification and read all notification in detail.
- Then Go to apply online link.
- Fill your educational and personal details in the application form.
- Upload required document & scanned copy of photo & signature.
- Pay the application fee via net banking.
- Click on the submit button.
- And take a hard copy of the application form for future updates.
|Detail Notification Link||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|HPTDC Recruitment 2020||Official Website|
|Job Location||Shimla (Himachal Pradesh)|
Latest Upcoming Jobs
- Ap Grama/Ward voluntary post Recruitment 2020-10700 Posts Released Apply Online
- TTD Gardener Recruitment 2020-47 Vacancies Apply Now
- WAPCOS Engineer Recruitment 2020-Apply for 24 Posts
- Karnataka AHVS Recruitment 2020-115 Veterinary Inspector Apply Now Online
- ALIMCO ITI Apprentice Recruitment 2020 -74 Post Apply Now
- DCHS Job Vizianagaram 2020-103 Staff Nurse Vacancies Apply Now
- UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-136 Attendant & Driver Post Vacancies
- RCF MT Recruitment 2020-393 Engineer, Officer Apply Now
- HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020-1983 PTI Vacancies Apply Now
- KSFES Recruitment Karnataka 2020-1567 Fireman, Firemen Driver/ Driver Mechanic & Fire Station Vacancies