MVR Cancer Center Job Vacancies 2020:- Have you done your graduation and looking for a government job in your state. Then here is helpful news for you. Recently Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery has announced 10 + Staff Nurse Vacancies in Kerala.
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can read all the information on this page about the job. We have given the notification form in the below section. So download the notification form and read all the information.
Submit your application form before the last date 30th Aug 2020.
MVR Cancer Center Job Vacancies 2020
Cancer Centre, Thalassery has announced 10 Staff Nurse Vacancies in Kerala. If you are living in Kerala and interested in this job. And found yourself eligible like Age Limit, Education Qualification. Then you can apply for this job.
In the below section, we have covered some basic and necessary information related to the Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
MVR Cancer Center Job Vacancies 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery|
|Name of Posts||Staff Nurse|
|Starting date of Application||10th June 2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||30th Aug 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Education Qualification||GNM, B Sc (Nursing)|
|Age Limit||Min-21 years|
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 600/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 300/-
How To Apply For Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery Recruitment
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Malabar Cancer Centre, Thalassery
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.