Name of Post:-Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020 |Law Officer Vacancies
Number of Post:-30
Application Start Date:- 23/06/2020
Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020:- If you are from Maharashtra and looking for a job in your state. Then here is good news for your guys. Recently Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020 has announced 30 Law Officer Vacancies for Degree (Law).
So those candidates who want to apply for this job can read all the information on this page about the job. We have given the notification form in the below section. So download the notification form and read all the information. And apply the form before the last date 31/08/2020.
Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020
So if you found yourself eligible candidate and you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then read all the basic and necessary information which is required for this job.
In the below section, we have covered some basic and necessary information related to the Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020, Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee, and how to apply.
Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||Maharashtra Police|
|Name of Posts||Law Officer|
|Starting date of Application||22/06/2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||31/08/2020|
|Selection Process||Written Examination|
|Education Qualification||Degree (Law)|
|Age Limit||Minimum Age:-21 Years |
Maximum Age-45 Years
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 600/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 300/-
How To Apply For Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of the Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra.
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.
More Latest Job
- UCIL Apprentice Recruitment 2020-136 Attendant & Driver Post Vacancies
- RCF MT Recruitment 2020-393 Engineer, Officer Apply Now
- HSSC PTI Recruitment 2020-1983 PTI Vacancies Apply Now
- KSFES Recruitment Karnataka 2020-1567 Fireman, Firemen Driver/ Driver Mechanic & Fire Station Vacancies
- Police Job Recruitment Maharashtra 2020-30 Law Officer Vacancies Apply Now