SLN Medical College Recruitment 2020:-Are you looking for a government job in Odisha. Then here is good news for you. SLN Medical College and Hospital recently announced recruitment notification for 05 Attendant, Laboratory Attendant, and Peon Posts Vacancies in 2020.
So if you are interested in this job then you can download notification information from the below section.
And submit your form before the last date 31st Aug 2020 through the official website.
SLN Medical College Recruitment 2020
So if you found yourself eligible candidate and you fulfill all the eligibility criteria then read all the basic and necessary information which is required for this job.
In the below section you have found information about this job like “Age Limit, Education Qualification, Selection process, application fee, and how to apply the online form.
SLN Medical College Recruitment 2020 Job Overview
|Name of Organization||SLN Medical College & Hospital|
|Name of Posts||Research Scientist, Research Asst & Laboratory Technician|
|Starting date of Application||11th June 2020|
|Important Date(Last Date)||31st Aug 2020|
|Selection Process||Written Test|
|Education Qualification||Any Degree|
|Age Limit||Min-21 Years|
|Application Fees|| For General/OBC Fee Rs. 200/-|
For SC/Fee Rs. 100/-
How To Apply The Application Form
It is a very easy process for those candidates who have applied a lot of govt forms. But if you are applying for the first time then you will face a problem. So read all the steps you will get the idea about how to fill an online form.
- First of all, visit the official website of SLN Medical College & Hospital
- There you will see notification tab click on the tab and open all latest notification.
- Download notification in Pdf and read the entire form.
- Now Check all the necessary information like eligibility criteria, age limit, fees, etc.
- Now visit the website click on the registration link and start filling your form and pay online fees.
- Click on the submit button and take the hard copy of your submitted form for further inquiry.