Up Board Result 2020:-The annual board examinations for 10th(high school) and 12th(intermediate) of Uttar Pradesh is conducted by Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP) it is also known as Board of High School and Intermediate Education Uttar Pradesh.
In 2020 the UP board exam was conducted from February 18 to March 3, 2020. The time table for class 12th and 10thare released at the beginning of the academic session. More than 30.24 lakh students registered for class 10th board exam and 25.86 lakh students registered for the 12th board exam.
Result Update:-जिन सभी छात्रों ने इस वर्ष 10th /12th के उत्तर प्रदेश बोर्ड एग्जाम दिए है। उन सभी के लिए खुशखभरी है 27 जून 2020 को उत्तर प्रदेश को 10th/12th क्लास का रिजल्ट जो है वो घोसित किया जायेगा। ये घोसना खुद उत्तरप्रदेश के उप मुख्यमंत्री दिनेश शर्मा ने दी है।
Up Board Result 2020 Latest Update
Declaration of board exam results
Usually, the results will be announced in the month of April, but due to the covid-19 pandemic and lockdown that followed pressured the authorities to suspend the paper evaluation for a short term period.
Thereafter it resumed in 20 green zone districts from May 5, orange zone districts from May 12 and in red zone district from May 19.
Uttar Pradesh deputy chief minister Dinesh Sharma stated that 1,80,19,663 high school exam papers and 1,29,41,714 intermediate exam papers were evaluated. Many copies were evaluated by 92,570 high school teachers and 54,185 intermediate teachers were deployed from 281 centers across 75 districts.
Note:-The result of high school and intermediate exams is expected to be released at the end of the last week of this June.
How to check the results
|Download Result||Link Will be update soon|
Here are the simple steps to check online UPMSP result 2020
- Go to the UP board result website 2020: upresults.nic.in or results.upmsp.edu.in and it will lead to UPMSP result 2020 page.
- Click on UP Board 10th, 12th result 2020 link.
- A new result window will open on the screen where students need to enter their roll number followed by captcha code.
- Then submit it by clicking on the ‘View Result’ button to check the online UP board result 2020.
- Take a printout or UPMSP online result mark sheet 2020 to refer to later.
We can also view of results through SMS by following steps:
- Open SMS application in mobile
- Create a message format like this:
For 12th: UP12<space>Roll_Number
- Then send it to 56263.
- After some time, UP board result 2020 10th or 12th will be sent as an SMS on the same number.
Details Available on UP Board Result 2020 (10th, 12th Class)
UP Board 10th, 12th result 2020 will comprise of some basic and marks details of a student. The details which will be communicated through online UP board result 2020:
- Class (10th, 12th)
- Student’s name
- Roll number
- Mother’s name
- Father’s name
- District/School code
- Group code
- Subject-wise theory marks
- Subject-wise practical marks
- Total marks
- Maximum marks
UP Board 10th Result: Grading System
Candidate can calculate grade points for each theory subject using the table given below.
|Range of Marks||Grade Allotted||Grade points|
|Less than 21||E2||_|
- CGPA Formula = Total of grade points obtained in subjects / Total number of subjects.
- After calculating the grade point of each subject, add all the grade points.
- Divide the grade points with the total number of subjects and the final value obtained by calculation will UP Board GPA.
UP Board 10th Grading System 2020 – Practical Exams
Candidates are given grades based on their performance in the practical and internal evaluation by the school. These grades are mentioned in the provisional and original mark sheet of UP Board 10th result. The grading system of UPMSP class 10 for practical exams is briefly explained in the table given below:
|Marks in Percentage||Grade allotted|
|Less than 33||E|
UP Board 12th Result: Grading System
|Range of marks||Grade points|
To calculate CGPA from your marks, students can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Allot grade points for each subject as per the following table:
- Add grade points of all the subjects.
- Divide the grade points with the total number of subjects.
UP Board Result 2020- Revaluation and Rechecking
If a student is not satisfied or has some doubts regarding the marks, they can apply for rechecking/revaluation. In rechecking, only total marks are tallied again. If students want the copy to be revalued, they have to apply for revaluation. The board will notify the process for application along with the required fee after the results are declared.
FAQs regarding UP Board Results
1.When will the compartment exams take place?
The UP Board 12th Compartment exams will take place in the month of June and the results are announced in July.
2.Difference between improvement exam and compartment exam?
If the candidate fails in one exam he/she can apply for an improvement exam, if a candidate fails in more than one subject he/she needs to write a compartment exam.
3. Will UP board 10th, 12th results be announced on different dates?
No, the UP board results in 2020 for both classes will be announced on the same date, as per the previous year’s trends.
4. What if a student is not declared pass in the UP Board Results in 2020?
A Student Who Is Unable To Pass In The UP Board High School Or Intermediate Result 2020 Can Appear For The Supplementary Exams Conducted By The UPMSP In The Month Of June/July.
About Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP)
The Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Uttar Pradesh is the primary body that is entrusted with the job of management, monitoring, and development of school-level education in the state. Popularly known as the Uttar Pradesh Madhyamik Shiksha Parishad (UPMSP), the board conducts annual high school exams for class 10 students and the intermediate exam for Class 12 students of the state. The board manages to provide the syllabus to the schools which are affiliated to it. At the same time, it is responsible to conduct the UP Board exams for both 10 and 12th class and to release the result for the same. The board regulates the activities of class 10 and 12.
UPMSP is Asia’s largest board in terms of no of students. Headquartered at Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh.